Struggles in Italy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- [en] Victory – albeit limited – at San Raffaele hospital
- [en] New Italians, Old Racists: the Current Italian Debate on Citizenship Laws.
- [en] Berlusconi calls for supporters, attracts thousands of protesters instead.
- [en] Pope embraces the No Choice March in Rome
- [fr] Police et néofascistes attaquent étudiants à Naples (video)
- Aug. 2, 2012 - Italian steel workers protest against possible Ilva plant closure - Euronews
- 16years sentence for eternit owners (from euronews)
- CasaPound and Blocco Studentesco fights- Piazza Navona, Rome 29.10.08
- Indistruttibile: Documentary on Eternit - Trailer (by M. Citoni)
- Omsa plant in Faenza is outsourced - 31.12.2011
Tag#15O #15ott #occupyrome Bologna CGIL Chiomonte CISL COBAS crisis demonstration elections FIOM G8 Genova Ikea il manifesto ilva liberazione migrants Milan Naples notav occupation occupy OMSA perino Piacenza police pollution protests Repression Rome Sardinia school strike students Susa Valley Taranto trial Turin unemployment violence work workers Wu Ming
- We're always looking for writers, proof-readers, translators and native speakers of any language. Join us: strugglesinitaly.wordpress.com/about/ 11 hours ago
- Young bengali demonstrating in front of the parliament vs #immigration law. #infoitaly #strugglesita bangladeshi http://t.co/Q4sXHO3hMp 13 hours ago
- RT @ansa_english: Italy mourns deadly Emilia quakes on anniversary: 'Country united in pain, memory' says President Napolitano http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- [en] Victory - albeit limited - at #SanRaffaele hospital wp.me/p1QZor-Gm #strugglesita #infoitaly #Milan 2 days ago
- BBC News - #Italy coalition: Thousands rally in Rome against cuts bbc.in/12CuuJg #infoitaly #strugglesita 2 days ago
struggles in italy
Tag Archives: work
Istat (the Italian Institute of Statistics) has published its Italian labour force survey for the second quarter of 2012. The youth unemployment rate currently sits at around 33%. However, the most remarkable statistic concerns young women in Southern Italy. Only … Continue reading
In 60 days, in Faenza, North of Italy, 239 Omsa workers will lose their jobs and their redundancy payments. One of the most important Italian textile productive centers will eventually terminate its activities. Omsa is one of the most important … Continue reading
When attracked at the harbour of the small post-industrial town of Savona, Costa ships dominate all the landscape. Capable of hosting thousands passangers, they look like floating Las Vegas, white and brighting dream cities that will cross the seas to … Continue reading