Struggles in Italy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- [en] Death of Don Gallo: communist priest who fought for rights for all
- [en] Choosy Nation: a waste of skills
- [en] Victory – albeit limited – at San Raffaele hospital
- [en] New Italians, Old Racists: the Current Italian Debate on Citizenship Laws.
- [en] Berlusconi calls for supporters, attracts thousands of protesters instead.
- Aug. 2, 2012 - Italian steel workers protest against possible Ilva plant closure - Euronews
- 16years sentence for eternit owners (from euronews)
- CasaPound and Blocco Studentesco fights- Piazza Navona, Rome 29.10.08
- Indistruttibile: Documentary on Eternit - Trailer (by M. Citoni)
- Omsa plant in Faenza is outsourced - 31.12.2011
Tag#15O #15ott #occupyrome Bologna CGIL Chiomonte CISL COBAS crisis demonstration elections FIOM G8 Genova Ikea il manifesto ilva liberazione migrants Milan Naples notav occupation occupy OMSA perino Piacenza police pollution protests Repression Rome Sardinia school strike students Susa Valley Taranto trial Turin unemployment violence work workers Wu Ming
- [en] Death of #DonGallo: communist priest who fought for rights for all wp.me/p1QZor-Gv #infoitaly #strugglesita #italy 17 hours ago
- Why Italy Needs a Proper Freedom of Information Law: [en] opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/why-ita… a report by @OpenSociety / @infofreeflow @OperationItaly 17 hours ago
- #Bologna: students and sodexo workers gathering charged by police . #strugglesita #infoitaly follow @HoboBologna@CuaBologna @infofreeflow 17 hours ago
- RT @beppecaccia: #Blockupy #Benetton: paint and debris against maxistores. Social centers attack the multi in Veneto: http://t.co/Ai76e9RLo… 17 hours ago
- RT @SpazioMeti: Ciao #DonGallo prete #partigiano http://t.co/g5iIcd7fXm 22 hours ago
struggles in italy
Tag Archives: violence
On the 5th of July the Italian Supreme Court convicted thirteen police heads involved in the brutal raid at the Diaz-Pertini and Diaz-Pascoli schools of the 21st of July 2001. Most of them, who were previously cleared, received convictions of … Continue reading
On saturday 25 february a new notav demonstration took place. Protesters marched for over 8 km, from Bussoleno to Susa, passing toward the zone where the international station of Susa and the entrance of the main tunnel are supposed to … Continue reading
Demonstration in Susa Valley aimed to open a breach into the fences made with iron nets and concrete. Symbol of the non violent attempt became nippers, to cut the nets. Playing with the words: nippers, scissors, cutting and sewing, a … Continue reading
No-TAV committees call for a demonstration on sunday october the 23rd in Susa Valley. The declared intention is to cut the fences installed nearby the small town of Chiomonte, in order to host the police forces which have to protect … Continue reading