Struggles in Italy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- [en] Victory – albeit limited – at San Raffaele hospital
- [en] New Italians, Old Racists: the Current Italian Debate on Citizenship Laws.
- [en] Berlusconi calls for supporters, attracts thousands of protesters instead.
- [en] Pope embraces the No Choice March in Rome
- [fr] Police et néofascistes attaquent étudiants à Naples (video)
- Aug. 2, 2012 - Italian steel workers protest against possible Ilva plant closure - Euronews
- 16years sentence for eternit owners (from euronews)
- CasaPound and Blocco Studentesco fights- Piazza Navona, Rome 29.10.08
- Indistruttibile: Documentary on Eternit - Trailer (by M. Citoni)
- Omsa plant in Faenza is outsourced - 31.12.2011
Tag#15O #15ott #occupyrome Bologna CGIL Chiomonte CISL COBAS crisis demonstration elections FIOM G8 Genova Ikea il manifesto ilva liberazione migrants Milan Naples notav occupation occupy OMSA perino Piacenza police pollution protests Repression Rome Sardinia school strike students Susa Valley Taranto trial Turin unemployment violence work workers Wu Ming
- @moirakstone @Wu_Ming_Foundt nope. thanks. :) 7 hours ago
- Inmates Onstage: [en] nytimes.com/slideshow/2013… by @nytimes #infoitaly #italy 7 hours ago
- [en] Victory - albeit limited - at #SanRaffaele hospital wp.me/p1QZor-Gm #strugglesita #infoitaly #Milan 9 hours ago
- RT @catherinehornby: Rome protest turns up heat on new PM Letta reut.rs/12J4BpW via @reuters #fiom 10 hours ago
- [en] New Italians, Old Racists: the Current Italian Debate on Citizenship Laws. wp.me/p1QZor-Gj #infoitaly #racism #Kyenge #italy 10 hours ago
struggles in italy
Tag Archives: taxes
A strange and dramatic demonstration took place on 4 May in front of a tax office in Bologna, where a 58-year-old bricklayer burned himself to death on 28 March. Because the protest was organized by the wife of the deceased, … Continue reading