Struggles in Italy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- [en] Death of Don Gallo: communist priest who fought for rights for all
- [en] Choosy Nation: a waste of skills
- [en] Victory – albeit limited – at San Raffaele hospital
- [en] New Italians, Old Racists: the Current Italian Debate on Citizenship Laws.
- [en] Berlusconi calls for supporters, attracts thousands of protesters instead.
- Aug. 2, 2012 - Italian steel workers protest against possible Ilva plant closure - Euronews
- 16years sentence for eternit owners (from euronews)
- CasaPound and Blocco Studentesco fights- Piazza Navona, Rome 29.10.08
- Indistruttibile: Documentary on Eternit - Trailer (by M. Citoni)
- Omsa plant in Faenza is outsourced - 31.12.2011
Tag#15O #15ott #occupyrome Bologna CGIL Chiomonte CISL COBAS crisis demonstration elections FIOM G8 Genova Ikea il manifesto ilva liberazione migrants Milan Naples notav occupation occupy OMSA perino Piacenza police pollution protests Repression Rome Sardinia school strike students Susa Valley Taranto trial Turin unemployment violence work workers Wu Ming
- [en] Death of #DonGallo: communist priest who fought for rights for all wp.me/p1QZor-Gv #infoitaly #strugglesita #italy 5 hours ago
- Why Italy Needs a Proper Freedom of Information Law: [en] opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/why-ita… a report by @OpenSociety / @infofreeflow @OperationItaly 5 hours ago
- #Bologna: students and sodexo workers gathering charged by police . #strugglesita #infoitaly follow @HoboBologna@CuaBologna @infofreeflow 6 hours ago
- RT @beppecaccia: #Blockupy #Benetton: paint and debris against maxistores. Social centers attack the multi in Veneto: http://t.co/Ai76e9RLo… 6 hours ago
- RT @SpazioMeti: Ciao #DonGallo prete #partigiano http://t.co/g5iIcd7fXm 10 hours ago
struggles in italy
Tag Archives: Taranto
While the media’s attention has been focussed on the Italian election results and their ramifications, workers continue to suffer, and the justice they deserve continues to be denied to them. Thursday the ILVA steel mill in Taranto, the factory with … Continue reading
The Italian judiciary system is continuing its prosecution of the management of Ilva, the largest steel corporation in Europe, which has its main factory in Taranto. On Monday November 26th the judges ordered seven arrests (4 of which were house arrests) … Continue reading