Struggles in Italy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- [en] Victory – albeit limited – at San Raffaele hospital
- [en] New Italians, Old Racists: the Current Italian Debate on Citizenship Laws.
- [en] Berlusconi calls for supporters, attracts thousands of protesters instead.
- [en] Pope embraces the No Choice March in Rome
- [fr] Police et néofascistes attaquent étudiants à Naples (video)
- Aug. 2, 2012 - Italian steel workers protest against possible Ilva plant closure - Euronews
- 16years sentence for eternit owners (from euronews)
- CasaPound and Blocco Studentesco fights- Piazza Navona, Rome 29.10.08
- Indistruttibile: Documentary on Eternit - Trailer (by M. Citoni)
- Omsa plant in Faenza is outsourced - 31.12.2011
Tag#15O #15ott #occupyrome Bologna CGIL Chiomonte CISL COBAS crisis demonstration elections FIOM G8 Genova Ikea il manifesto ilva liberazione migrants Milan Naples notav occupation occupy OMSA perino Piacenza police pollution protests Repression Rome Sardinia school strike students Susa Valley Taranto trial Turin unemployment violence work workers Wu Ming
- RT @ansa_english: Italy mourns deadly Emilia quakes on anniversary: 'Country united in pain, memory' says President Napolitano http://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- [en] Victory - albeit limited - at #SanRaffaele hospital wp.me/p1QZor-Gm #strugglesita #infoitaly #Milan 2 days ago
- BBC News - #Italy coalition: Thousands rally in Rome against cuts bbc.in/12CuuJg #infoitaly #strugglesita 2 days ago
- RT @LifeinSicily: RT @ObserveItaly #Economic #inequality in #Italy: 10% of population owns 47% of #wealth according to #Cgil #union study. 2 days ago
- @moirakstone @Wu_Ming_Foundt nope. thanks. :) 2 days ago
struggles in italy