Struggles in Italy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- [en] Death of Don Gallo: communist priest who fought for rights for all
- [en] Choosy Nation: a waste of skills
- [en] Victory – albeit limited – at San Raffaele hospital
- [en] New Italians, Old Racists: the Current Italian Debate on Citizenship Laws.
- [en] Berlusconi calls for supporters, attracts thousands of protesters instead.
- Aug. 2, 2012 - Italian steel workers protest against possible Ilva plant closure - Euronews
- 16years sentence for eternit owners (from euronews)
- CasaPound and Blocco Studentesco fights- Piazza Navona, Rome 29.10.08
- Indistruttibile: Documentary on Eternit - Trailer (by M. Citoni)
- Omsa plant in Faenza is outsourced - 31.12.2011
Tag#15O #15ott #occupyrome Bologna CGIL Chiomonte CISL COBAS crisis demonstration elections FIOM G8 Genova Ikea il manifesto ilva liberazione migrants Milan Naples notav occupation occupy OMSA perino Piacenza police pollution protests Repression Rome Sardinia school strike students Susa Valley Taranto trial Turin unemployment violence work workers Wu Ming
- RT @AGI_Italy_News: Union leader speaks out against unstable jobs: (AGI) Isola del Piano, May 25 - "All sorts of unstable work tha... http:… 1 hour ago
- 1227th follower receives a gargantuan eraser. #RandomPrize 2 hours ago
- @WyssJeffery We=Struggles In Italy. Please read the About. If you have specific remarks about what we report you can tell us. 3 hours ago
- Meanwhile in #Palermo: beatification of Don #Puglisi, 'Mafia martyr'. More than 50,000 people attending. bbc.in/13SxjUv #infoitaly 4 hours ago
- RT @laRossa05: #Genova nimmt Abschied vom Pfarrer und Partisanen #DonGallo Riesen Menschenmenge vor der Kirche, Fahnenmeer LIVE: http://t.c… 4 hours ago
struggles in italy