Struggles in Italy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- [en] Victory – albeit limited – at San Raffaele hospital
- [en] New Italians, Old Racists: the Current Italian Debate on Citizenship Laws.
- [en] Berlusconi calls for supporters, attracts thousands of protesters instead.
- [en] Pope embraces the No Choice March in Rome
- [fr] Police et néofascistes attaquent étudiants à Naples (video)
- Aug. 2, 2012 - Italian steel workers protest against possible Ilva plant closure - Euronews
- 16years sentence for eternit owners (from euronews)
- CasaPound and Blocco Studentesco fights- Piazza Navona, Rome 29.10.08
- Indistruttibile: Documentary on Eternit - Trailer (by M. Citoni)
- Omsa plant in Faenza is outsourced - 31.12.2011
Tag#15O #15ott #occupyrome Bologna CGIL Chiomonte CISL COBAS crisis demonstration elections FIOM G8 Genova Ikea il manifesto ilva liberazione migrants Milan Naples notav occupation occupy OMSA perino Piacenza police pollution protests Repression Rome Sardinia school strike students Susa Valley Taranto trial Turin unemployment violence work workers Wu Ming
- RT @shefree85: In Milan the social center Zam is right now under eviction!Police is arriving in the area. #stayzam #resist @StrugglesItaly … 21 hours ago
- About the legalization of abortion and the current situation in #Italy,here our dossier:Women denied rights in Italy strugglesinitaly.wordpress.com/equality/abort… 21 hours ago
- Before the legalization,there were between 200.000 and 600.000 backstreet abortions every year (via @aiedsocial) #Italy #prochoice 21 hours ago
- 35 years ago, on May 22 1978,abortion became legal and free in Italian public hospitals #prochoice #Italy 22 hours ago
- We're always looking for writers, proof-readers, translators and native speakers of any language. Join us: strugglesinitaly.wordpress.com/about/ 1 day ago
struggles in italy
Tag Archives: night trains workers
Saturday the 21st of January in the morning “Mobilitiamo Messina”* a committee composed by trade unions, political and social organizations mainly but not only of left wing overtones organized a demonstration for the right of public transport, both locally and … Continue reading
They are equipped with thermic blankets and other tools to protect themselves from the terrible winter of Milan, and they are determined to resist. A group of workers from Servirail and Wasteels (the two rail companies that cover the night … Continue reading