Struggles in Italy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- [en] Victory – albeit limited – at San Raffaele hospital
- [en] New Italians, Old Racists: the Current Italian Debate on Citizenship Laws.
- [en] Berlusconi calls for supporters, attracts thousands of protesters instead.
- [en] Pope embraces the No Choice March in Rome
- [fr] Police et néofascistes attaquent étudiants à Naples (video)
- Aug. 2, 2012 - Italian steel workers protest against possible Ilva plant closure - Euronews
- 16years sentence for eternit owners (from euronews)
- CasaPound and Blocco Studentesco fights- Piazza Navona, Rome 29.10.08
- Indistruttibile: Documentary on Eternit - Trailer (by M. Citoni)
- Omsa plant in Faenza is outsourced - 31.12.2011
Tag#15O #15ott #occupyrome Bologna CGIL Chiomonte CISL COBAS crisis demonstration elections FIOM G8 Genova Ikea il manifesto ilva liberazione migrants Milan Naples notav occupation occupy OMSA perino Piacenza police pollution protests Repression Rome Sardinia school strike students Susa Valley Taranto trial Turin unemployment violence work workers Wu Ming
- [en] Victory - albeit limited - at #SanRaffaele hospital wp.me/p1QZor-Gm #strugglesita #infoitaly #Milan 14 hours ago
- BBC News - #Italy coalition: Thousands rally in Rome against cuts bbc.in/12CuuJg #infoitaly #strugglesita 15 hours ago
- RT @LifeinSicily: RT @ObserveItaly #Economic #inequality in #Italy: 10% of population owns 47% of #wealth according to #Cgil #union study. 15 hours ago
- @moirakstone @Wu_Ming_Foundt nope. thanks. :) 1 day ago
- Inmates Onstage: [en] nytimes.com/slideshow/2013… by @nytimes #infoitaly #italy 1 day ago
struggles in italy
Tag Archives: Chiomonte
Marisa Meyer (photo) is 67 years old, to walk she needs the help of a crutch, her hands tremble, but on 11 April she succeeded in fooling about 400 policeman who were patrolling the yet-to-come-building-site for the Torino-Lyon TAV. She … Continue reading
No-TAV committees call for a demonstration on sunday october the 23rd in Susa Valley. The declared intention is to cut the fences installed nearby the small town of Chiomonte, in order to host the police forces which have to protect … Continue reading
Los comités no-TAV han convocado una manifestación para el próximo domingo, 23 de octubre, en el Valle de Susa. La intención declarada es la de cortar la valla de la obra de realización del TAV Turín-Lyon instalada en el pueblo … Continue reading