Struggles in Italy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- [en] Victory – albeit limited – at San Raffaele hospital
- [en] New Italians, Old Racists: the Current Italian Debate on Citizenship Laws.
- [en] Berlusconi calls for supporters, attracts thousands of protesters instead.
- [en] Pope embraces the No Choice March in Rome
- [fr] Police et néofascistes attaquent étudiants à Naples (video)
- Aug. 2, 2012 - Italian steel workers protest against possible Ilva plant closure - Euronews
- 16years sentence for eternit owners (from euronews)
- CasaPound and Blocco Studentesco fights- Piazza Navona, Rome 29.10.08
- Indistruttibile: Documentary on Eternit - Trailer (by M. Citoni)
- Omsa plant in Faenza is outsourced - 31.12.2011
Tag#15O #15ott #occupyrome Bologna CGIL Chiomonte CISL COBAS crisis demonstration elections FIOM G8 Genova Ikea il manifesto ilva liberazione migrants Milan Naples notav occupation occupy OMSA perino Piacenza police pollution protests Repression Rome Sardinia school strike students Susa Valley Taranto trial Turin unemployment violence work workers Wu Ming
- Inmates Onstage: [en] nytimes.com/slideshow/2013… by @nytimes #infoitaly #italy 1 hour ago
- [en] Victory - albeit limited - at #SanRaffaele hospital wp.me/p1QZor-Gm #strugglesita #infoitaly #Milan 2 hours ago
- RT @catherinehornby: Rome protest turns up heat on new PM Letta reut.rs/12J4BpW via @reuters #fiom 3 hours ago
- [en] New Italians, Old Racists: the Current Italian Debate on Citizenship Laws. wp.me/p1QZor-Gj #infoitaly #racism #Kyenge #italy 3 hours ago
struggles in italy
Tag Archives: Brescia
Berlusconi has a love-hate relationship with the piazzas – or squares – of Italy. He hates them when they are full of his opponents, as happened in 2001 during the anti-G8 protests in Genoa, less than two months after the … Continue reading
Clashes between protesters and police took place in Brescia on May 28, during the annual commemoration of the victims of the neofascist bombing of Piazza della Loggia in 1974. Thirty-eight years ago on the same day, an explosive device went … Continue reading