Struggles in Italy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- [en] Victory – albeit limited – at San Raffaele hospital
- [en] New Italians, Old Racists: the Current Italian Debate on Citizenship Laws.
- [en] Berlusconi calls for supporters, attracts thousands of protesters instead.
- [en] Pope embraces the No Choice March in Rome
- [fr] Police et néofascistes attaquent étudiants à Naples (video)
- Aug. 2, 2012 - Italian steel workers protest against possible Ilva plant closure - Euronews
- 16years sentence for eternit owners (from euronews)
- CasaPound and Blocco Studentesco fights- Piazza Navona, Rome 29.10.08
- Indistruttibile: Documentary on Eternit - Trailer (by M. Citoni)
- Omsa plant in Faenza is outsourced - 31.12.2011
Tag#15O #15ott #occupyrome Bologna CGIL Chiomonte CISL COBAS crisis demonstration elections FIOM G8 Genova Ikea il manifesto ilva liberazione migrants Milan Naples notav occupation occupy OMSA perino Piacenza police pollution protests Repression Rome Sardinia school strike students Susa Valley Taranto trial Turin unemployment violence work workers Wu Ming
- [en] Victory - albeit limited - at #SanRaffaele hospital wp.me/p1QZor-Gm #strugglesita #infoitaly #Milan 17 hours ago
- BBC News - #Italy coalition: Thousands rally in Rome against cuts bbc.in/12CuuJg #infoitaly #strugglesita 18 hours ago
- RT @LifeinSicily: RT @ObserveItaly #Economic #inequality in #Italy: 10% of population owns 47% of #wealth according to #Cgil #union study. 19 hours ago
- @moirakstone @Wu_Ming_Foundt nope. thanks. :) 1 day ago
- Inmates Onstage: [en] nytimes.com/slideshow/2013… by @nytimes #infoitaly #italy 1 day ago
struggles in italy
Category Archives: Mafias
On July 13, 2012, the Italian Guardia di Finanza (a special police corp dealing with tax irregularities and financial crime) ordered the closure of a windpower plant in Isola Capo Rizzuto, a town in the province of Crotone, Calabria. The … Continue reading