Struggles in Italy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- [en] Choosy Nation: a waste of skills
- [en] Victory – albeit limited – at San Raffaele hospital
- [en] New Italians, Old Racists: the Current Italian Debate on Citizenship Laws.
- [en] Berlusconi calls for supporters, attracts thousands of protesters instead.
- [en] Pope embraces the No Choice March in Rome
- Aug. 2, 2012 - Italian steel workers protest against possible Ilva plant closure - Euronews
- 16years sentence for eternit owners (from euronews)
- CasaPound and Blocco Studentesco fights- Piazza Navona, Rome 29.10.08
- Indistruttibile: Documentary on Eternit - Trailer (by M. Citoni)
- Omsa plant in Faenza is outsourced - 31.12.2011
Tag#15O #15ott #occupyrome Bologna CGIL Chiomonte CISL COBAS crisis demonstration elections FIOM G8 Genova Ikea il manifesto ilva liberazione migrants Milan Naples notav occupation occupy OMSA perino Piacenza police pollution protests Repression Rome Sardinia school strike students Susa Valley Taranto trial Turin unemployment violence work workers Wu Ming
- RT @shefree85: In Milan the social center Zam is right now under eviction!Police is arriving in the area. #stayzam #resist @StrugglesItaly … 23 hours ago
- About the legalization of abortion and the current situation in #Italy,here our dossier:Women denied rights in Italy strugglesinitaly.wordpress.com/equality/abort… 23 hours ago
- Before the legalization,there were between 200.000 and 600.000 backstreet abortions every year (via @aiedsocial) #Italy #prochoice 23 hours ago
- 35 years ago, on May 22 1978,abortion became legal and free in Italian public hospitals #prochoice #Italy 23 hours ago
- We're always looking for writers, proof-readers, translators and native speakers of any language. Join us: strugglesinitaly.wordpress.com/about/ 1 day ago
struggles in italy
Category Archives: Anti-sexism
Straight into the arms of Francis I, the new Pope: the pro-life march held in Rome on May 12 (Mother’s Day) couldn’t have asked for a better ending. For the third year running, shouting slogans like “Abortion is murder”, thousands … Continue reading
Istat (the Italian Institute of Statistics) has published its Italian labour force survey for the second quarter of 2012. The youth unemployment rate currently sits at around 33%. However, the most remarkable statistic concerns young women in Southern Italy. Only … Continue reading
It is no longer possible to have an abortion in Jesi, a small town in the Province of Ancona, in the Region of the Marche. The 10 gynecologists working at the local hospital are all objectors, which means women who … Continue reading
Thousands of people marched on Rome on Mother’s Day morning, 13 May, to demand the ban of abortion in Italy. They were “pro-life” militants, coming from different Catholic and right-wing organizations—among them, fundamentalist religious organizations such as Militia Christi, and … Continue reading