Struggles in Italy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- [en] Death of Don Gallo: communist priest who fought for rights for all
- [en] Choosy Nation: a waste of skills
- [en] Victory – albeit limited – at San Raffaele hospital
- [en] New Italians, Old Racists: the Current Italian Debate on Citizenship Laws.
- [en] Berlusconi calls for supporters, attracts thousands of protesters instead.
- Aug. 2, 2012 - Italian steel workers protest against possible Ilva plant closure - Euronews
- 16years sentence for eternit owners (from euronews)
- CasaPound and Blocco Studentesco fights- Piazza Navona, Rome 29.10.08
- Indistruttibile: Documentary on Eternit - Trailer (by M. Citoni)
- Omsa plant in Faenza is outsourced - 31.12.2011
Tag#15O #15ott #occupyrome Bologna CGIL Chiomonte CISL COBAS crisis demonstration elections FIOM G8 Genova Ikea il manifesto ilva liberazione migrants Milan Naples notav occupation occupy OMSA perino Piacenza police pollution protests Repression Rome Sardinia school strike students Susa Valley Taranto trial Turin unemployment violence work workers Wu Ming
- @wicklow77 no prob. Take your time. Good luck. 14 hours ago
- @wicklow77 you mean the updated version, don't you? Btw if you wanna join us you're welcome, everybody is welcome :) 15 hours ago
- @wicklow77 make us blush :) 16 hours ago
- 1227th followers receives a gargantuan eraser to rub out police. #RandomPrizes 16 hours ago
- RT @ansa_english: Education minister threatens to resign for lack of resources: 'More investment in schools or I quit' says Carrozza http:/… 16 hours ago
struggles in italy
Monthly Archives: December 2011
When attracked at the harbour of the small post-industrial town of Savona, Costa ships dominate all the landscape. Capable of hosting thousands passangers, they look like floating Las Vegas, white and brighting dream cities that will cross the seas to … Continue reading
In june Valle theatre in Rome, in September the Marinoni theatre in Venice and now Coppola theatre in Catania as well is occupied. ” We reclaim the right and a duty to take up and care for a common good … Continue reading
They are equipped with thermic blankets and other tools to protect themselves from the terrible winter of Milan, and they are determined to resist. A group of workers from Servirail and Wasteels (the two rail companies that cover the night … Continue reading
[en] City council accepts money for the 1800 victims of Eternit industry in Casale Monferrato. Citizens protest.
It took six hours to the city council of Casale Monferrato (a small town in North-West Italy), to approve the acceptance of the 18.3 million euros compensation proposed by one of the two tycoons accused in the Eternit trial. Stephan … Continue reading
The facts Two men were killed and three were severely injured today (December 13, 2011) in Florence, where Gianluca Casseri, a far-right extremist, opened fire on a group of Senegalese street vendors. After a verbal disagreement with a Senegalese street … Continue reading
It all had started from a lie, and ended up in a fire. A 16 years old girl living in Torino, nearby the new stadium, told her parents she had been raped by two persons and that they were probably … Continue reading